Trowbridge Fly-In Backyard BBQ Competition
Time & Location
About the Event
Sponsored by Lee Noel insurance agency.
Sanctioned by KANSAS CITY BARBECUE SOCIETY
* 2 meats; chicken / pork ribs.
* 20X20 space. larger space for a fee.
* Prizes: 1st 2nd 3rd
* Competitors supply their own power
* Water will be provided
* 10lb bags of ice will be sold for $2 a piece
Friday night check-in and set up after 5pm.
If cooking a pork butt for the memorial, please turn that in at 10:30am on Sat.
Turn in food at 1pm April 10th for judging.
Awards between 4pm and 5pm on the main stage.
* Please prepare to register with contact info:
- BBQ competition Team name
- KSBS # if applicable.
$125 General Entry
$100 Entry if team provides 8-10 pound Pork Butt to the event.
$25 entry BBQ kid competition:
- Ages 6 to 10
- Cooking hamburgers (1 lb)
- 11 to 15 chicken thighs (1 lb).
- 1 hr to cook.
- General Entry : BBQ$125+$3.13 Service fee$125+$3.13 Service fee0$0
- Discount BBQ Ticket$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0
- BBQ Kids Competition$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0