Fri, Apr 09|
Cook Airfield -K50
Trowbridge Fly-In Backyard BBQ Competition
Join us April 10, 2021 at Cook Airfield (K-50), Derby, Kansas and register to participate in our Pro and Kids-level 'backyard' BBQ competition!
Time & Location
Apr 09, 2021, 5:00 PM
Cook Airfield -K50, 6841 S 143rd St E, Derby, KS 67037, USA
About the Event
Sponsored by Lee Noel insurance agency.
Sanctioned by KANSAS CITY BARBECUE SOCIETY
* 2 meats; chicken / pork ribs.
* 20X20 space. larger space for a fee.
* Prizes: 1st 2nd 3rd
* Competitors supply their own power
* Water will be provided
* 10lb bags of ice will be sold for $2 a piece
Friday night check-in and set up after 5pm.
If cooking a pork butt for the memorial, please turn that in at 10:30am on Sat.
Turn in food at 1pm April 10th for judging.
Awards between 4pm and 5pm on the main stage.
* Please prepare to register with contact info:
- BBQ competition Team name
- KSBS # if applicable.
$125 General Entry
$100 Entry if team provides 8-10 pound Pork Butt to the event.
$25 entry BBQ kid competition:
- Ages 6 to 10
- Cooking hamburgers (1 lb)
- 11 to 15 chicken thighs (1 lb).
- 1 hr to cook.
General Entry : BBQ
General Competition Entry for Trowbridge Fly In Backyard BBQ Competition$125.00+$3.13 service fee
Discount BBQ Ticket
Discount BBQ Ticket if team provides > 10 pounds of any meat to the event.$100.00+$2.50 service fee
BBQ Kids Competition
- Ages 6 to 10 - Cooking hamburgers (1 lb) - 11 to 15 chicken thighs (1 lb). - 1 hr to cook.$25.00+$0.63 service fee